Polish Forces Memorial

Located on the External North Wall of the Arches into the City Chambers

 

 

Presented
to the
Citizens of Dundee
by the Officers and Men
of the Polish Army
in Remembrance
of the Kindness
Hospitality and Good will
Shown to them
During their stay
in the City
in the Years
1940 - 1941 - 1942

 

(in pdf Format)